Meet Kevin Mapula
An Investor, Stock Market Trainer, and Entrpenuer.Passionate and resilient with over 20 years’ trading experience and a proven track record consistently exceeding profit targets. A proven leader and highly skilled stock market trader with extensive knowledge of markets and how stocks are influenced by current events. Has a strong understanding of fluctuations and engages in careful analysis to determine placing buy and sell orders.
FOUNDER/DIRECTOR MBA CONSULTING ORG.
- Put together a business plan with project request forms and customer satisfaction surveys for recruitment and retention of potential clients.
- Negotiated equity financing, raising capital investment from $5000 to $100,000 allowing to fund the company’s growth.
- Led the implementation efforts for a new patient intake, billing and reporting software as well as maintenance of employee user access security.
- Sold consulting services to healthcare agencies around Dallas and completed several projects for large medical centre in the region.
(January 2016 - October 2017)
- Manage a high level portfolio with over 100% renturns year over year.
- Perform complex option trading strategies to protect investments and generate new capital.
- Led testing, process documentation, control identification, gap analysis, remediation as well as other client specific engagements in a variety of industries.
- Performed Management Reporting Assessments to streamline the financial reporting and consolidation process for an emerging public company.
- Develop strategic relationships with executives resulting in four new long-term contracts signed this year with a value of $15M in revenue annually, or $40M over the life of the contracts.
- Prepare presentations for CFOs benchmarking financial and operational key performance indicators (KPIs), highlighting business trends, and providing executable strategies with significant return on investment (ROI)
- Led initial documentation and the identification of internal controls for emerging companies for IPO readiness and SEC compliance. Assisted in the identification of process improvement and sustainability opportunities for implementation.
(January 2012 - January 2016)
- Directed 20% growth of existing client relationships in a multi-state region, including over 40 accounts generating total revenues in excess of 15 million annually.
- Slashed costs 30% in 2016 by helping locally negotiate pricing and fees using customized strategies which highlight comparable data trends across the industry.
- Lead business development efforts responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) and participating in oral presentations which resulted in retention of over $10 million in 2016.
- Negotiated several new supply chain distribution agreements which contributed to an average 3% decrease in cost of goods and more favorable terms and conditions.
- Effectively managed a 10x pipeline in salesforce.com, with a close rate of 30% annually.
- Developed business processes to streamline operations and support sustainable growth within the organization.
(January 2009 - January 2012)
- Ran entire process for new clients including various audits, and tracking revenue reporting to ensure budgets are met.
- Developed an automated process for sales incentive plan and budget planning ultimately resulting in employee satisfaction increase of over 20% from prior year.
- Produced detailed financial deal models for current and prospective customers resulting in a minimum of 3:1 profitability for bottom line.
- Organized and implemented Google Analytics data tracking campaigns to maximize the effectiveness of email marketing initiatives that were deployed using Salesforce’s marketing cloud.
- Recommended marketing research strategies to identify potential new markets and optimized go to market strategy.
(May 2007 - December 2008)
- Analyzed operating statements and service agreements to develop cash flow forecast models.
- Performed detailed audits resulting in over $300,000 in quarterly recovered revenues.
- Involved in task force to put together and implement IT project plans for internal tracking system.
- Utilized financial modelling skills to prepare business case ROI analysis for CFO which included; tracking of project budgets, forecasting revenues, and preparing new partnership/channel partner proposals.
- Created databases of past client analyses to help with portfolio gaps and increase operations efficiency.
- Analyzed properties for potential risks related to lease rollover, receivables and overall asset performance.